Powerful Video Editing Software With Unlimited Possibilities
With movie making software PowerDirector your projects have never looked better. Achieve pro-like results in high-definition for videos and photos. Output projects to your medium of choice. Throw yourself completely into the creative process with PowerDirector’s advanced features and timeline tools. Improvements to usability puts the joy back into digital video editing.
Key Features of Cyberlink Powerdirector
- 6-track PiP effects: Create impressive animations, chroma-key effects, and masks, with up to 6 tracks of picture-in-picture objects. Select from our library of PiP graphics, or import a photo to create your own animated overlays.
- HD video editing : Native support for high-definition content ensures exceptional results from beginning to end. Import or capture, edit and produce, video in AVCHD, MPEG-2 HD and WMV-HD.
- Magic Style: 12 popular themes let you automatically edit your movie, add effects, and insert a title and credits. Particle effects, alpha-blended PiPs, and slick transitions are inserted according to the style of your selected theme.
More Details about Cyberlink Powerdirector
- Video freeze frame: Create dramatic shots to highlight people, objects and moments in your videos. Add text directly on the screen or animate your shot to intensify the emotion even more.
- Disc menu designer: Take your disc production to a new level of sophistication. Include menu navigation that gives the option to play all scenes or make a scene selection. You can move buttons, include animated chapter thumbnails, even import images as backgrounds. The designs you create can be uploaded to DirectorZone to be shared with other creators.
- Pro-like subtitles: Add video subtitles by importing .TXT or .SRT files, or manually typing in the Subtitle Room. You can imprint subtitles directly on your video to appear like captions, or set them as a selectable feature on your output DVDs.
- Better media management: Adapt the way you access photos, videos, and effects to your working style. Organize your media by creating new subfolders to sort and store photos and videos. Save your library for future use, or load an existing one for your new project.
- Capture from anywhere: PowerDirector supports all kinds of content sources, including HDV camcorders, TV tuner cards, Blu-ray Discs, DVDs, webcams, CDs, and more.
- Blu-ray Discs and DVDs: Authoring discs is one of the best ways to preserve your home movies; now you can store high-definition AVCHD content too. Support for Blu-ray Discs gives you even greater capacity for your high-definition videos. PowerDirector adds the final pro touch to your discs with its built-in authoring tools for Blu-ray Discs and DVDs.
- 7 styles: 3D, highlight, motion, cell, collage, scrapbook and normal offer cool ways to turn photos into a movie. PowerDirector’s 3D engine creates a classic 3D room-like effect. You’ll be amazed at how stunning photo slideshows can be.
- Audio recording and mixing: Creating pro-like soundtracks for your videos is extremely easy with built-in tools for recording voice-overs and other sounds. You can also adjust the audio levels of individual project resources item by item, including those on your video, PiP, music and voice tracks.
- Beat-detection technology: Automatically sync your photos to display to the beat of your music. Change the music and you instantly change the mood of your slideshow.
Cyberlink Powerdirector Screenshot
Cyberlink Powerdirector System Requirements
Operating System: Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP/2003/Vista
Processor: 750MHz Intel or above, or AMD CPU
Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
RAM: 256 MB or above
Latest posts by Tommy Alvarado (see all)
- How to Convert TS Video to MOV MP4 AVI MPEG on Mac OS X - June 19, 2019
- Why Can’t I Play AVI Video in Windows Media Player - June 13, 2019
- Joyoshare Screen Recorder for Mac Review - April 4, 2018