The world’s favorite digital media suite lets you easily create, preserve, and share your stories.
Roxio Creator is the only complete digital media software that lets family members of every age and experience level to easily create, preserve, and share their stories and passions.
Key Features of Roxio Creator
- Import video from high-def AVCHD camcorders
- Easily convert video, audio and now photos to your preferred formats right from your desktop, and send to portable devices
- Automatically create fun video stories from your photos, videos and music
- Automatically fix video color, contrast and brightness
More Details about Roxio Creator
- Roxio Creator makes it a snap to import video footage from standard or high definition camcorders, including AVCHD, so you can use it all in your projects, from making DVDs of special occasions like weddings and birthdays to uploading videos to YouTube.
- Edit like a pro with flexible video editing tools. Powerful 32-track timeline lets you overlay multiple video clips, images, audio and transitions. Create picture-in-picture effects, add titles and scrolling credits, trim and cut video clips. Automatically fix video color, contrast and brightness.
- Turn your home videos into striking DVDs complete with animated menus, backgrounds and music. Burn up to 60 minutes of HD video on standard DVDs using your existing DVD burner and watch them on your HDTV using a Playstation® or other player.
- Create fun movies from your photos and videos automatically. Just pick the clips and pictures you want to use, select a theme and music, and let Creator assemble and produce a finished movie in minutes.
- Choose from dozens of standard and high-resolution menu styles, covering a wide range of themes from family activities to sports and more. Exercise full creative control over DVD menu options. Control end-of-play action and link menu elements to specific files. Add a menu overlay – change size, orientation, transparency and more.
- Easily copy* data, audio, photo or video CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray Discs. Copy an entire 9 GB DVD movie onto a standard 4.7 GB DVD up to 60% faster.
- Quickly back up your photos, video, music and irreplaceable data to CDs, DVDs, Blu-ray Disc, and even networked volumes/disks. Schedule unattended backups and secure your data with encryption and password protection
- Drag and drop any video, audio or photo files to SyncIt!, a convenient desktop application for automatic conversion to a preferred format or easy syncing with your mobile phone, iPod or other portable device.
- Simply select your photos and add professionally-designed styles, themes, fun effects, animated graphics, and a musical soundtrack. Securely share your online stories on Roxio private web page.
- Creator’s full-featured Sound Editor allows you to enhance your audio tracks to your heart’s content. Trim unwanted parts, combine multiple tracks together, normalize the volume across the mix and add fun effects. You can even create advanced playlist projects with crossfades, transitions and audio mashups.
- Digitize your classic analog LPs and tapes, and then automatically convert into a preferred file format for sending to your iPod or other mobile devices.
- Convert audiobook CDs, complete with chapters and bookmarks, for easy playback on iTunes, iPod, iPhone and other portable players.
- What have you been up to lately? Let the whole world know by posting your photo diary to YouTube™ or other popular online sharing destinations.
Roxio Creator Suite Screenshot
Roxio Creator System Requirements
Operating System: Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP/2003/Vista
Processor: 750MHz Intel or above, or AMD CPU
Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
RAM: 256 MB or above
- How to Convert TS Video to MOV MP4 AVI MPEG on Mac OS X - June 19, 2019
- Why Can’t I Play AVI Video in Windows Media Player - June 13, 2019
- Joyoshare Screen Recorder for Mac Review - April 4, 2018