Watermark is one of the best ways to protect your documents against theft or unauthorized use online. If you are wondering on how to remove these watermarks from your PDF files, then you don’t need to worry. Using a batch PDF Watermark Remover for Mac, you can remove batch watermarks without any hassle. These programs have an added advantage due to their time saving batch processing feature.
The Best Batch PDF Watermark Remover for Mac
The best program that we recommend users who want to remove batch watermarks from their PDF files is PDF Editor Pro for Mac (or PDF Editor Pro for Windows). This is incredible software that allows you to edit your PDF files by adding images, editing text, adding file watermark and other components. This Batch PDF Watermark Remover for Mac also allows you to remove annoying texts, images, and watermarks from your PDF files. The program can also encrypt and secure PDF files with e-Signatures and passwords.
Key Features of PDF Editor Pro
- Enables you to distribute and align text fields on PDF.
- Allows you to add, extract, delete, crop or replace images with just a few clicks.
- Packed with professional editing tools to easily edit texts, watermarks and other components in PDF.
- You can freely to hide or show the annotation in your PDF files.
- It Enables Editing and Converting Scanned PDF with much ease.
- It gives you multiple choices to further enhance the security of your PDF documents.
- Supports many output formats like Word, Excel, Images, HTML, EPUB, Plain Text, Rich Text and PPT.
Steps on how to remove PDF watermarks in batch
Step 1 Launch the batch PDF watermark remover
You first need to download, install and launch this PDF watermark removal program on your Mac computer in order to sue it.
Step 2 Import PDF file
To use “Open File” option, you need to click on “Open File” button. You will be directed to your computer’s drive. Here, search for the PDF document that you want to remove batch watermarks and then click “Open” to import it to the program. You may also click inside the blank area on the program and then drag and drop files to the interface. The file will automatically be uploaded.
Step 3 Batch remove watermark from PDF
To batch remove watermarks from your PDF files, just move the cursor to the right-hand side and scroll down till Watermarks. Under Watermark menu simply click on the “Batch Remove” button. You can select the watermarks that you want to remove by checking on PDF. Then, indicate the PDF files you want to remove the watermarks and then click “Ok” button. You can also batch add watermarks from multiple PDFs using the same steps.
- How to Transfer Music Video from iPod to Computer and iTunes - February 3, 2023
- The Importance of Power Distribution Unit (PDU) in Data Centers - February 1, 2023
- What Is A Circuit Breaker? - February 1, 2023