The easiest-to-use Video Editing Software with special video effects
AVS Video Editor helps you create Hollywood-like home videos with little prior computer video experience. Creating great video productions is now a hassle-free task with Video Editor even for beginners. Supports virtually all video formats.
The free evaluation version of Video Editor has no time outs or feature limits. The video editing software is fully functional and only shows a text message on the output video so you’ll get a great idea of how to use all of its features.
Key Features of AVS Video Editor
- Create your videos in an easiest way. No special video editing skills required.
- Choose between 300 innovative video effects and transitions. Apply text and credits to video. Experiment with picture-in-picture or chroma-key effects.
- Edit videos from HD-cameras quickly and easily. All key formats are supported: HD Video (inc. HD Video (inc. Blu-ray video, AVCHD, MPEG-2 HD and WMV HD), AVI (DivX, Xvid, etc.), DV AVI, MP4 (inc. Sony PSP, Apple iPod and Archos), WMV, 3GP, 3G2, QuickTime (MOV, QT), DVD, VOB, VRO, MPEG-1, 2, 4, TOD, MOD, MPG, DAT, VCD, SVCD, Real Video (RM, RMVB), ASF, ASX, MJPEG, H.263, H.264, DVR-MS, MKV, OGM, FLV, AMV, MTV, TS, M2TS, M2T, MTS, DPG, NSV, FLI, FLC, CDG, GVI, SVI, PPT, PPTX.
More Details about AVS Video Editor
Trim, cut, split, merge, rotate and mix videos. Select between 300 innovative video effects and transitions. Insert menus, audio, text comments and subtitles. Stabilize video camera shaky recordings.
Speed Up HD-Videos Editing
Manage AVI HD, WMV HD, TOD, AVCHD, MOD, MTS/M2TS, etc. with Video Editor . Due to the integrated video cache technology, HD-video editing becomes faster.
Capture Your Video
Transfer video from DV-, web- or VHS-cameras and save video on hard drive or burn DVD discs. Or record media files from your PC screen and create video guides, training videos or demos.
Insert one or more audio tracks in your media file, mix or trim audio clips. Record your voice or live music. Combine audio tracks with video.
Split video into scenes and delete unnecessary ones.
Work Smart with Overlay
Use ready presets of dynamic overlay effect. Various trajectories available. Build custom trajectories for your needs.
Manage Various Video Formats
Supports all key video formats. Edit & save video files in AVI, VOB, MP4, DVD, WMV, 3GP, MOV, MKV, H.263/H.264 codecs, etc. See a full list of supported video formats.
Share Your Video
Upload newly made video files to all popular video hostings such as Facebook, Flickr, MySpace, etc., directly from Video Editor interface.
Burn Movie DVDs
Burn your video collections onto a CD-R/RW, DVD+/-R, DVD+/-RW, DVD-RAM, Double/Dual Layer. Burn DivX/Xvid discs.
Apply DVD menus
Use ready individual menu styles for every occasion and taste.
Output to Various Sources
Save video project for PC, DVD, DivX/Xvid discs, mobile device, Web. The software automatically selects the most appropriate output format.
Create Slide Shows
Organize still pictures in a digital slide show. Apply transitions, insert audio tracks, save as a video file on PC or burn a DVD disc.
Watch Videos on Mobiles
Upload your collections to iPhone, iPod, Archos, Creative Zen Vision, mobile phones, portable DVD players.
Process Blu-Ray Videos
Open and edit your Blu-ray videos with Video Editor . Apply effects and add specially designed menus. Add audio, video and images to your videos. Save files in any key video format. Or burn videos on to Blu-ray discs.
AVS Video Editor Screenshot
AVS Video Editor System Requirements
Operating System: Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP/2003/Vista
Processor: 750MHz Intel or above, or AMD CPU
Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
RAM: 256 MB or above
Latest posts by Tommy Alvarado (see all)
- How to Convert TS Video to MOV MP4 AVI MPEG on Mac OS X - June 19, 2019
- Why Can’t I Play AVI Video in Windows Media Player - June 13, 2019
- Joyoshare Screen Recorder for Mac Review - April 4, 2018