Professional Quality HD Video and Soundtrack Production
Video editing, audio production, and DVD authoring come together in a single, powerful solution. Vegas Movie Studio Platinum Edition software has everything needed to produce high-quality movies, corporate videos, wedding DVDs, and more. Easily edit video in almost any format including high definition. Powerful tools for video compositing, color correction, and surround sound mixing help you get feature-film results in your home studio. With integrated DVD authoring, Blu-ray Disc burning, and multiple options for online posting, you can deliver projects however you or your clients desire.
Key Features of Sony Vegas
- Capture DV, HDV, and photos directly from digital devices. Import Sony AVCHD video from your hard drive. Search, sort, and view your media with the Explorer window.
- Simply drag and drop to create movies and slideshows with effects, transitions, titles, and credits. Make changes on the fly and see the results in real time.
- Powerful tools let you author DVDs or burn movies to Blu-ray Disc™. Share movies on PSP®, iPod®, and other portable devices.
More Details about Sony Vegas
- Vegas Movie Studio Platinum software has everything you need to produce movies in spectacular high definition. Editing HD is simple; just drop your clips on the timeline and go to work. Its high-performance engine is beyond fast—see your changes happen in real time. You can even work simultaneously with standard-definition and high-definition video in the same project. When you’re done, export your movie in a variety of HD formats for easy sharing.
- Vegas Movie Studio Platinum software makes it easy to share your high-definition movies on Blu-ray Disc™. Burn your movie to Blu-ray Disc™ directly from the Vegas Movie Studio Platinum timeline.
- Sony AVCHD is the newest HD video format on the market. Currently there are very few software products that can offer AVCHD editing. With Vegas Movie Studio Platinum software you can easily import and edit Sony AVCHD in a matter of seconds.
- Import multichannel (5.1) source files from your camcorder including Sony® DVD and AVCHD Handycam® models. Use the surround sound mixing and panning tools to create surround DVD soundtracks. Encode AC-3 stereo or 5.1 mixes without leaving the software using the included Dolby® Digital AC-3 encoding software.
- Advanced color correction tools enhance washed-out footage, make specific colors stand out, and balance differences in video due to camera setup or lighting. Image restoration tools remove red-eye from photos.
- Enhance your video with hundreds of professional 2Dand 3D video effects, titles, and filters, maker of professional video effects plug-ins. Customize your soundtrack with over 20 real-time DirectX® audio effects.
- Supported Formats
Import: AIFF, ATRAC, AVI, BMP, CDA, FLAC, GIF, JPG, LPEC, MMV, MP3, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, Sony M2TS, OGG, PCA, PNG, PSD, QuickTime®, SFA, SWF, TGA, TIF, W64, WAV, WMA, WMV
Export: AC-3, ATRAC, AVI, FLAC, MP3, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, OGG, PCA, QuickTime, RealAudio®, RealVideo®, W64, WAV, WMA, WMV
- Transitions and Effects
More than 220 customizable 2D and 3D transitions
Over 350 customizable video special effects
Add text animation, titles and scrolling credits
Red-eye removal tool
“Green screen” chroma key effects
Pan and crop tool to animate still images
Video and audio time stretching
Sony Vegas Screenshot
Sony Vegas System Requirements
Operating System: Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP/2003/Vista
Processor: 750MHz Intel or above, or AMD CPU
Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
RAM: 256 MB or above
Latest posts by Tommy Alvarado (see all)
- How to Convert TS Video to MOV MP4 AVI MPEG on Mac OS X - June 19, 2019
- Why Can’t I Play AVI Video in Windows Media Player - June 13, 2019
- Joyoshare Screen Recorder for Mac Review - April 4, 2018