Professional Video Editor Impress Everyone with your hollywood style video!
The easiest-to-use home video editing software with special editing features lets you seamlessly stitch together video clips, music & text, apply effects and get a professional-looking home movie in minutes.
Key Features of Wondershare Filmora
- Weave amazing movies with any format video, audio and photos
- Personalize home video with picture-in-picture, filters, transitions and more
- Edit video/audio/photos with classic features like trim, split, and crop
- Smart Scene Detection intelligently splits video into segments
- Share your movies anywhere: TV, YouTube, Facebook, iPhone and More
More Details about Wondershare Filmora
300+ Effects Add A Touch of Hollywood
Nothing sets the mood for your movie like attractive audio/visual effects. From filters, enhanced text effects, to classic sound effects, Video Editor gives you over 300+ unique options free for download.
PIP (Picture-in-Picture) Multiscreen Tool (Guide of make PIP video with Filmora)
Place multiple videos in the same frame! Works just like the name—layer many movies into on frame to tell many threads of one story.
Smart Scene Detection
Got a home video with shifting camera angles and need to make it flow? Video Editor intelligently seeks and splits these scene changes, so you can build your story right.
Gorgeous Filter Effects
Want to apply color and motion filters to really capture your movie’s mood? Browse over 70 classic and creative visual effects you can drag into your dashboard and apply directly!
Fun Graphic Art Effects
Choose from great graphic art to add holiday flair, or a silly something to your movie, including Christmas, Love and Flowers.
Dynamic Transitions Effects
Need to smoothly switch scenes with an artful twist? Choose from 50 unique transitions, including vertical shutter, skew right split and grid zoom.
Versatile Text Effects Effects
Feature text across your film with 19 unique, dynamic motion text effects.
Impressive Intros and Credits Effects
Start and end your show with a bang, thanks to colorful title and credit screens. Choose from Curtain, Star, Spring and more.
Sensational Sound Effects
Add drama and laughs to your video with tons of great sound effects, including gunfire, boing and thunder.
Share Any Way You Want
- Burn to DVD: Nothing makes a better keepsake than your hand-crafted movie masterpiece, burned to an easy-to-gift DVD.
- Convert to Standard/HD Video: As always, with video editor, you can expect to convert to dozens of popular standard and high definition formats with a click.
- Fit to iOS, Android and More: With tons of optimized formats to fit iPhone 3s/4/4s/5, iPad/iPod Touch, Samsung, Amazon, HTC, PSP, and many more, you can enjoy your movies anywhere!
- Ready for YouTube, Facebook: Browse optimized formats to fit YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter, so you can upload it to all seamlessly and instantly.
Simple to Use Video Editing Software
- Stack Your Tracks: Easily add, view and adjust every second of your video like a studio pro. It looks and feels professional, but is easy for even the greenest novice to pull off!
- Drag and Drop Media: Adding more content is easy as dragging a file from its folder, directly into the dashboard. When you’re ready to add effects, drag them in too, right on top of the file!
- Adjust with Real Control: Scroll in to stretch/shrink each file, overlap video/audio/text and time everything just right! Select Scene Detection to intelligently split your video into segments you can manage.
- Timeline: Timeline-based video editing provides precise control over every element.
- Take Snapshots: One click takes snapshots of your favorite movie scenes as you preview your video.
- Mute: Completely mute your video’s original audio tracks so you can hear voiceover or added music.
Wondershare Filmora Screenshot
Wondershare Filmora System Requirements
Operating System: Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP/2003/Vista
Processor: 750MHz Intel or above, or AMD CPU
Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
RAM: 256 MB or above
- How to Convert TS Video to MOV MP4 AVI MPEG on Mac OS X - June 19, 2019
- Why Can’t I Play AVI Video in Windows Media Player - June 13, 2019
- Joyoshare Screen Recorder for Mac Review - April 4, 2018