You might know how to change faces in pictures with Photoshop. Actually edit face in video clip is easy as well. It would be funny to edit a person face in video like replace it with another face or obscure it to keep privacy. And here is a step by step guide will show you do that.
The tool you need is this Video Editor, it’s available on both PC and Mac. Why I recommend it? Here are a few features you might interested in.
1. Weave amazing movies with any format video, audio and photos
2. Personalize home video with picture-in-picture, filters, transitions and more;
3. Edit video/audio/photos with classic features like trim, split, and crop;
4. Smart Scene Detection intelligently splits video into segments;
5. Share your movies anywhere: TV, YouTube, Facebook, iPhone and More
Now, let’s start the guide to edit face in video clip
Step1. Download and install the video editor, it’s also named as Filmora. I have scanned it with virus protector, it’s clean and safe. Once installed, launch it and create a new project. From there, you can drag and drop the video to the Media Library.
Step2. To make face replacement, highlight a video clip you want to apply face-off on the Timeline. Right click it and select “Power Tool”. In the pop-up window, click “Face Off” submenu, and then tick off “Apply jump cut at Beats to the clip” checkbox. There are a bunch of funny marks (Mosaic included) available for you to pick up. Select one as per your needs, and it will immediately put over on the heads that it detected.
Step3. Click “Create” to export your video with replaced faces. In the pop-up output window, you have a variety of options to save it. This face replacer also supports uploading your masterpiece directly to YouTube to share with your friends or family members, as well as a message sent to Facebook or Twitter.
- Hugo Boss Smart Classic Smart Analogue Watch Review - December 8, 2023
- How to Improve Network Speed for your Smart Devices - December 6, 2023
- DVD Burning Software Reviews - December 2, 2023