Reviewstown Audio Recorder is a one click solution to record any audio from computer or from external microphone. It’s a free could-based application, you can use it to on both Windows, Mac and Linux without any limitation.
With Reviewstown Audio Recorder, you can easily record music from any streaming websites, video platforms, radio station, even capture sound from audio chats. With the high record technology, Reviewstown help you capture audio in original quality. And the audio could be exported as many formats including MP3, WMA, AAC, M4A, WMA, WAV, etc. Reviewstown built-in a music manager, you can use it to test the recorded audio and edit the music ID3 information easily.
How to use Reviewstown Audio Recorder Online
Open a web browser and click Start Record to launch Reviewstown Audio Recorder, you will need to install a launch the first time you use it.
- Select the audio source from your system, microphone or both to record. If you want to record music from website, you can
- Click the red Record button to start the audio recording. If you want to record music from website, you can play the music and record it.
- When you want to end the recording, just press the Stop button. Click Show in folder and you will find the recorded audio.
If you want to edit the music ID3 information, just go to the music library, find the record audio, right click the audio and click Edit ID3, and then you can can add the song title, artist cover, year, album, etc.
Latest posts by Owen Taylor (see all)
- Pavtube iPod Converter Ultimate - May 16, 2023
- Running Watch Polar M600 Review - May 12, 2023
- DVD Video to iPod Converter Reviews - March 31, 2023