Software Technical Support
If you encounter any problems in using of our products, please do not hesitate to email us with support#reviewstown.com ( Replace # with @ ). We will reply your questions ASAP. Before writing to us for technical support, you might as well read the software’s FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions) and help document carefully, this would help you to resolve the problems faster.
If the software developers and webmasters want to cooperate with us (including submitting your products, promoting your software, advertising, marketing, exchanging links with us, etc), please feel free to email us with support#reviewstown.com ( Replace # with @ )
What are the limitations of the trial version from Reviestown.com
- When ripping DVD movie or converting videos, there will be a watermark on the output videos.
- When converting DVD or Video to audio, there is a three-minute limitation to the output audios.
- When copying DVDs, there is a ten-time using limitation.
- When burning DVDs, there will be watermark on the output DVD files.
Only 4 simple steps to place order on reviewstown.com
- Visit the Product Page and click Buy Now button
- Place the order
- Receive confirmation email
- Receive registration information
What payment methods do Reviewstown.com support
We accept Visa, MasterCard/Euro Card, Discover, American Express, Diner’s Club, JCB, and check cards or ATM cards connected with one of the major credit card companies listed above. We also accept Bank/Wire Transfer, Check/Money Order, Fax – Credit Card, Invoice and PayPal.
What is your Refund Policy on Reviewstown.com
Software from Reviewstown.com are provided as trial versions for downloading directly from our Website. By using these “try-before-you-buy” versions, you can make sure that they are compatible with your computer systems and satisfy all of your requirements before purchasing the full versions.
Due to the automated way that orders are processed and fulfilled, once an order is processed and the registration details and download instructions are issued, it cannot be canceled. Exceptions to the refund policy are handled on a case-by-case basis and only granted when emergency or extenuating circumstances exist.
We generally do not refund or exchange products in these circumstances:
- You purchased the so-called “wrong” product, and you purchased the “right” product from another company.
- You changed your mind after placing an order.
- You requested for a refund for technical issues, but never provided any assistance to our support team with any detailed description of the problem.
- Refund for part of a bundle.
- You failed to receive the registration code for the product, and didn’t try our “Registration Code Retrieval” wizard.
- You purchased a wrong product, and then purchased the right product from Reviewstown within 30 days. We can refund you for the wrong product. But if the two products are irrelevant, we do not approve the refund.
- You’ve been double charged due to the system problem of the third party payment platform.
- The product has fatal technical problems, and our technical support team failed to provide a fix or work-around within one month.
- You never received the registration code of the product from us, and even failed to retrieve the code from our “Registration code Retrieval” wizard or got no response from our support team after reporting this to us.
Once your refund is issued, please
- Uninstall the software and remove it from your computer.
- Destroy the disc and uninstall the software from your computer if you purchased a CD version of the product.