Powerful Video Editing Software saves you time and money
Adobe Premiere Pro is especially designed for effective video editing and includes various features. An expanded multi-cam editing option allows for the simple assembling of sequences, regardless of the number of cameras used for filming. Uninterrupted player mode enables users to apply filters and to adjust video parameters while playing.
Key Features of Adobe Premiere Pro
- Faster performance on 64-bit systems
- Discover more than 50 other ways to increase efficiency
- Comprehensive video format compatibility enhanced. Work with virtually any video format thanks to native editing support for DV, HDV, RED, Sony XDCAM, XDCAM EX, Panasonic P2, and AVCHD. Add uncompressed SD and HD acquisition with hardware cards from third-party vendors.
More Details about Adobe Premiere Pro
- End-to-end metadata workflow new
Easily add metadata to clips both on set with Adobe® OnLocation™ software and while editing using Adobe Premiere® Pro, for greater project intelligence. Use speech recognition technology to create text-based metadata to help you organize your assets more efficiently. Pass the metadata through export for web publishing, enabling searchable video and helping to unlock new revenue streams.
- Efficient tools for creative editing
Create high-quality visual and editorial effects directly within the editing timeline. Edit faster with powerful editing tools that give you precise control and real-time feedback. Add color correction and other effects, audio filters, and more.
- DVD, Blu-ray Disc, and interactive SWF output with included Adobe Encore CS4
Author once and deliver to three formats: Create DVDs, high-definition Blu-ray discs with pop-up menus, and interactive web versions of your content with Adobe® Encore® CS4 software, included with Adobe Premiere® Pro CS4.
- Speech Search new
Turn spoken dialogue into text-based, timecode-accurate, searchable metadata. Jump to a specific area of a shot by searching for keywords within the dialogue, and then use keywords to quickly locate and display what you’re looking for — or even cut video based on the script.
- Delivery to the web and mobile devices
Deliver video in a variety of formats for viewing on air and on DVD, online and offline with Adobe Flash® Player and Adobe Media Player software, and on mobile devices with Adobe Flash Lite™ software.
- Easily import projects from Final Cut Pro to Adobe Premiere Pro Time-saver
Use Final Cut Pro XML interchange to transfer projects directly from Final Cut Pro to Adobe Premiere Pro without conversion or rerendering, preserving commonly used effects and transitions.
- Rough cut dialogue faster than ever Time-saver
Find the right spot in your footage fast — without tedious scrubbing. Instead, let Speech Search generate a transcript of recorded dialogue, and then quickly navigate to key words and phrases.
- Direct-to-disk recording and on-set monitoring with included Adobe OnLocation CS4 enhanced
Record directly to disk and maximize camera image quality using software-based waveform and vectorscope tools to quickly calibrate your camera, check levels, and monitor your signal. Organize shots using metadata logged during the shoot.
Adobe Premiere Pro Screenshot
Adobe Premiere Pro System Requirements
Operating System: Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP/2003/Vista
Processor: 750MHz Intel or above, or AMD CPU
Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
RAM: 256 MB or above
Latest posts by Tommy Alvarado (see all)
- How to Convert TS Video to MOV MP4 AVI MPEG on Mac OS X - June 19, 2019
- Why Can’t I Play AVI Video in Windows Media Player - June 13, 2019
- Joyoshare Screen Recorder for Mac Review - April 4, 2018