Our review experts have tested many similar video editing software and narrow them down to the top eight video editors. It can help you decide which video editor or movie maker is the best to meet your needs. We consider a lot when reviewing the video editing software listed on this site. For more details, you can refer to this side-by-side video editing software compare table.
|AVS Video Editor||$39|
|Movavi Video Suite||$59.99|
|Video Editor for Mac||$39|
Why do we need video editing software?
- With Video Editing Software, you can capture video from digital recorders; the best can capture video from DV, HDV, MicroDV, AVCHD and analog camcorders as well as from digital and PC cameras. Capture video from traditional entertainment formats, like analog TV and VCR recording with the right hardware.
- With Video Editing Software, you can rearrange, mix or combine video, with timeline editing, you can drag & drop video clips or files to where you want them to be. Add titles, menus and text to your video creations. Many programs come with numerous menu and title templates and also let you add text effects. Add music, narration or sound effects. Have fun with your video! Create memories with sound-tracked wedding or birthday videos or humorous clips with sound effects or a comedic narration.
- With Video Editing Software, you can Post Online and share your creations with the world! Easily post to your video blog (vblog) or to YouTube, Google Video, Grouper or any other of your favorite video sites.
- With Video Editing Software, you can create an Online Video Album. Sites like Drop Shots, StashSpace or MyPhotoAlbum offer family-friendly protected accounts. So you can create a private online space where you can share your video with family and friends.
- With Video Editing Software, you can burn to DVD, create video gifts and marketing presentations or archive your collection on to DVD or Blu-ray disc.
- With Video Editing Software, you can upload video files in popular formats like video from players such as Windows Media Player, QuickTime and RealVideo.
Best Video Editing Software
AVS Video Editor
AVS Video Editor helps you create Hollywood-like home videos with little prior computer video experience. Creating great video productions is now a hassle-free task with AVS Video Editor even for beginners. Supports virtually all video formats.
- Create your videos in an easiest way. No special video editing skills required.
- Choose between 300 innovative video effects and transitions.
The free evaluation version of AVS Video Editor has no time outs or feature limits. The video editing software is fully functional and only shows a text message on the output video so you’ll get a great idea of how to use all of its features.
Top Rated Video Editing Software
Movavi Video Suite
Movavi VideoSuite is an all-in-one video and DVD program that gives you SIX amazing DVD and video tools in a single package. Edit. Convert. Rip. Save to mobile devices. Download online video. Split. Capture. Burn. Copy. Backup.
Movavi VideoSuite incorporates a video and DVD program that helps you easily convert any videos and unprotected DVDs between all popular formats and devices. As one of the leading one-size-fits-all video tools around, this video and DVD program supports more than 40 media formats and devices.
Popular Video Editing Software
The easiest-to-use home video editing software with special editing features lets you seamlessly stitch together video clips, music & text, apply effects and get a professional-looking home movie in minutes.
Video editing, audio production, and DVD authoring come together in a single, powerful solution. Vegas Movie Studio Platinum Edition software has everything needed to produce high-quality movies, corporate videos, wedding DVDs, and more. Easily edit video in almost any format including high definition.
Powerful tools for video compositing, color correction, and surround sound mixing help you get feature-film results in your home studio. With integrated DVD authoring, Blu-ray Disc burning, and multiple options for online posting, you can deliver projects however you or your clients desire.
Adobe Premiere Pro
Adobe Premiere Pro is especially designed for effective video editing and includes various features. An expanded multi-cam editing option allows for the simple assembling of sequences, regardless of the number of cameras used for filming. Uninterrupted player mode enables users to apply filters and to adjust video parameters while playing.
Video Editor for Mac
Video Editor for Mac is a powerful HD Video and Movie Maker for All Mac user. With this easy to use iMovie alternative, you can easily edit and share standard or HD movies. This Mac Video Editor has everything you need to quickly put together a few video clips, while keeping the confusing options to the least. The self-explanatory options help you easily make movies in minutes to share everywhere even if you are not a Pro!
- How to Convert TS Video to MOV MP4 AVI MPEG on Mac OS X - June 19, 2019
- Why Can’t I Play AVI Video in Windows Media Player - June 13, 2019
- Joyoshare Screen Recorder for Mac Review - April 4, 2018