iCoolsoft iPod Transfer is a must-have tool for all iPod users. It can not only transfer video, audio and photo files from computer to iPod, but also copy iPod videos, songs, pictures back to PC. All iPod models and other Apple devices are supported and video/audio converting functions are also provided. It enables you to copy video, audio, image files from iPod to computer, so that you can use it to easily backup your iPod movies and songs. It also helps you directly transfer iPod files to iTunes and transfer files between multiple iPods. All generations of iPod nano, iPod touch, iPhone are supported, and you are even allowed to import the video/audio files that are not supported by iPod. The powerful converting functions helps you easily enjoy all videos and songs on your iPod.
Key Features of iCoolsoft iPod Transfer
- Recover music and movies from iPod or iPhone or iPad to iTunes, and the iTunes Library playlist will be updated simultaneously.
- Support Latest iPhone \ iTunes , transfer iPod Nano Recorded video to computer & iPod touch to computer
- Transfer music, song, video, movie, tv shows from iPod back to computer or itunes.
More Details about iCoolsoft iPod Transfer
- Transfer videos/music to iPod directly and Transfer iPod to computer iTunes smoothly
- Support multiple iPods connected to PC simultaneously so you can manage your iPods without setting different users accounts.
- Manage iPod playlist in an easy way
- Organize entire iPod music/video for your convenience
- Quick search your music and video file on iPod
- Share iPod music or movies with friends conveniently, just transfer your iPod files to PC and then copy them to your friends’ iPod
- Support Drag and Drop, very easy-to-use
- Lifelong Auto update and free technical support
iCoolsoft iPod Transfer Screenshot
iCoolsoft iPod Transfer System Requirements
Operating System: Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP/2003/Vista
Processor: 750MHz Intel or above, or AMD CPU
Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
RAM: 256 MB or above
- OpenSCAD – 3D Printing CAD Software - May 31, 2023
- Tips about Video Editing and Video Format - May 27, 2023
- Difference Between a Voltage Transformer and Current Transformer - May 24, 2023