Android Phones and Android Tablet are more and more popular. After you took photos or recorded videos with your Android devices, you must want to copy them to computer for backup or do some editing. This tutorials will provides two methods to help you import Android media to computer. It’s easy to understand, even you are computer newbie can handle with it.
- 1. Plug in your Android Phone or Android Tablet to computer with the USB cable.
- 2. Your computer should detect it automatically. Go to your Android phone or tablet, pull down the notification window and tap USB connected.
- 3. Go to computer, navigate to My Computer and look for a new removable storage drive. For Mac user, the drive will appear on your desktop.
- 4. Go to the DCIM folder, all your photos and recorded videos are there, just copy and paste them to your computer, that’s all.
Sometimes, your computer may have problem detect your device, or you want to import Android files like Contacts, SMS, etc. You can use some third party software like this Android File Manager. It’s safe and super easy to use.
1. Download and install the Android File Manager, launch it. Connect your Android device to computer, the software will detect your device automatically and return a list of your Android files including Apps, Music, Videos, Photos, Contacts, SMS, Files, etc.
Tips: If you are windows user, this software supports WIFI sync. It means you can transfer files between Android and computer without USB cable connect, as long as your device and computer are in the same Local Network. It’s useful when you lost the cable or the USB port is ruined.
Step2. In the left directory tree, click the “photos” tab. All photos and Albums on your Android phone or tablet are listed. Find the photos you want and click “Export”. Then, a file browser window pops up. Navigate to the place where you decide to save the photos. That’s all. It’s the same to export Videos, Contacts, SMS or Apps.
- Hugo Boss Smart Classic Smart Analogue Watch Review - December 8, 2023
- How to Improve Network Speed for your Smart Devices - December 6, 2023
- DVD Burning Software Reviews - December 2, 2023