File Sharing Pro 3.4.4 Key Features:
File Sharing Pro is a secure file sharing software that uses native operating system file sharing security and a professional web server for you to securely share your files using any web browser on any device.
File Sharing Pro file sharing app only requirement is for you to setup a port forward on your router. After that you’re ready to share documents, photos, videos, and music securely over the Internet with your contacts.
File Sharing Pro windows file server and mac file server publishes a secure web site users can connect to using any device and any web browser. After successfully logged in users can browse and download images, videos, music, and documents, plus users can upload files.
File Sharing Pro supports large file sizes both for download and upload. With File Sharing Pro, there are no third parties involved and no privacy concerns. If you like to keep sensitive files private File Sharing Pro is your budget friendly file sharing software solution.
1. Professional web server that works with operating system security authentication to publish and protect your files.
2. Easy to use user interface.
3. Web server support for 100+ over mime types.
4. Support for large files.
5. Support for client file uploading.
1. Ability to assign the pages a user is allowed to visit.
2. Ability to share executable files.
If you’re looking to share files over the Internet with full security through a regular browser, then File Sharing Pro is certainly the best option you have specially at this price range.
User rating: 24 (69%) 11 (31%) 7 comments
File Sharing Pro 3.4.4 System Requirements:
User Reviews of File Sharing Pro 3.4.4
– Ignore requests to shut down other running programs during installation.
– run FileSharingPro as administrator to access all options.
– Search [ F1 ] in it’s help INDEX for the word “router”,
to get a link to an external non-PCWinsoft web page
to learn how to turn on your router’s port forwarding,
I dunno what port to open,
FileSharingPro doesn’t;t say,
the website presumes Xbox 3074,
I used 8075 instead, because … see below.
– the help system believes this is 1AVshare,
FileSharingPro is probably a breakout subset of 1AVShare,
some help pages are missing,
few illustrations correspond to this program.
– Your external address to share and browse to using any browser is
[ http://[your external IP address]:8075/ ]
sort of, see the [ Pages ] tab at the bottom of the program
to see the REAL web addresses to go to to see our shared stuff:
[ http://[your external IP address]:8075/video.htm ]
– The program COPIES files, one at a time, to
[ C:UsersPublicDocumentsFile Sharing Propublish ]
to share them,
NOT into Video, Images, Audio, and Documents folders.
– the program is in
[ C:Program Files (x86)FileSharingPro ]
– I could not find any place where it stores user preferences,
if anyone finds where, please tell us.
– I copied a video using the program.
– I also created some stuff manually using Windows File Explorer,
I dragged and dropped a SHORTCUT of my “archives” folder to
[ C:UsersPublicDocumentsFile Sharing Propublish ],
and I created a new folder there,
and I created a text file using Windows File Explorer,
just to see what gets shared.
and I restarted the program,
and the program itself saw my manually-created shortcut, folder, and text file,
but they were not visible when accessing the FileSharingPro service over the web,
oh well, that’s a deal-breaker for me.
– See [ Action ], [ Web Server ], [ Authentication ]
to see passwords to sign in as when browsing to our web server.
– remember to START the web server each time when starting the program.
– I got a black screen with nothing when browsing to
[ http://[my external IP address]:8075/ ]
or to my sample [ …video.htm ] page
– tap [ Ctrl ][ A ] to highlight everything on the webpage,
and I then saw the video file, black-on-black,
but I could not see anything I manually created,
I could not see my manually created folder
or test document or shortcut.
– go to [ Action ], [ Web Server ], [ Customization ]
to change the all 6 background colors [ ! ] from black to white,
you can click on the sample mini page to find all the black backgrounds,
double click on anything black to toggle the selection from text to background,
remember to click [ > ] to restart the webserver if not started yet,
remember to refresh the page in a web browser to see changes.
– nothing pops up to identify the meaning of icons inside the program
when hovering over them with the mouse pointer,
but see the status bar at the bottom of the window instead.
– it suggests we can edit the links but nothing happened when I tried.
– some tests will not work until the web server is started
( and you started the program as administrator, remember ? ).
– I have no idea what the FTP client in this does,
browsing to [ ftp://[your IP address]:8075/ ]
accomplished endless wait at a blank screen,
does this FTP to other sites, unrelated to it’s own web service?
– some menu items seem to do nothing, such as
[ Help ], [ Auxiliary Downlaods ].
but [ Help ], [ Auxiliary Downlaods … ] ( another menu item )
does open their web page … to an invalid link.
This seems OK, but quirky, for sharing COPIES of stuff,
but not for sharing the actual stuff,
especially not for easily providing access to large quantities of stuff.
Why a black-on-black screen?
Why no share of manually created items?
Perhaps the vendor plans a more sophisticated web service file-sharing program, I dunno.
But this looks like a break-out of just the web server from their 1AVCenter all-in-one software.
So maybe this is it, web server wise, from PCWinsoft.
Thanks for letting us explore this and share.