DVD RipR 3.2.2 Key Features:
With DVD RipR, you can convert DVD and Blu-ray to digital AVI, MP4, WMV, MKV, MPG, 3GP, FLV, MOV and more formats and you can digitize DVD audio to MP3, M4A, FLAG, OGG, and even more formats.
High quality fast ripping due to H.264 video codec and AAC audio codec. No shortage of codecs on this dvd ripping software for audio and video to choose from.
DVD RipR offers the ability to trim DVD chapters before starting the ripping process. DVD RipR supports multiple audio tracks and subtitles. DVD RipR does not support protected content.
Plus with DVD RipR you can crop, flip, rotate, change saturation, brightness, hue, contrast, and watermark text and image over video as you select a chapter to rip.
DVD RipR is straight to the point. Add your DVD from the media drive or from a DVD folder, select the chapters, set the output format profile with help of a wizard, hit the ”Start” button.
The program comes with a wizard to help you pick the output format according to the device or service like for example presets for iPhone, YouTube, Vimeo, and so on. The list is extensive.
1. Rich range of output formats.
2. High quality DVD ripping software.
3. Ability to rip audio out of DVD and Blu-ray.
3. Fast ripping.
4. Ability to trim DVD chapters.
5. Ability to crop, flip, rotate, change saturation, brightness, hue, contrast of video.
6. Ability to watermark text and image over video.
1. Right to the point user interface. You start ripping with 3 clicks.
2. Support for multiple audio tracks and subtitles.
3. Option to shutdown computer when ripping is done.
DVD RipR is perfect for digitizing your media collection.
User rating: 32 (68%) 15 (32%) 13 comments
DVD RipR 3.2.2 System Requirements:
User Reviews of DVD RipR 3.2.2
Good company. Good product. Yes non-commercial limitations, but there are reasons that others (on this page) site that make it worthwhile.