Easy to use DVD Bruning software, burn movie to DVD with only two clicks.
Wondershare Video to DVD Burner is a professional DVD burning software, it is also a fast video-editing and DVD-authoring application. In just a few steps, you can easily convert and burn all popular video files (AVI, MP4, MPG, MPEG, 3GP, WMV, ASF, RM, RMVB, DAT, MOV ) to DVD for backup and enhancement. With this powerful Video DVD Burner, you can combine your video files into video slideshows with beautiful transition effects and a customizable DVD menu, and edit your video files by video cropping, video length trimming and setting different video effects.
Key Features of Wondershare DVD Burner
- Support all kinds of common video formats including AVI, MP4, MPG, MPEG, 3GP, WMV, ASF, RM, RMVB, DAT and MOV.
- Provide you with a series of transition effects to apply to your video slideshows.
- Complete with different menu styles and menu objects including frame, button and text to edit your DVD menu.
More Details about Wondershare DVD Burner
- Let you add background music to your DVD menu just like a real DVD movie.
- Let you crop your video files to remove the black video sides.
- Trim your video files to capture your favorite video clips.
- Allow you to adjust video brightness, contrast and saturation.
- Support both TV systems: NTSC/PAL
- A very intuitive interface to guide you to finish all necessary steps without any hassle.
- Beautiful transitions and highly customizable DVD menu templates.
- Burn video files directly into DVD discs with excellent quality.
- Support no sound avi files
- Support “Drag and Drop”
Wondershare DVD Burner Screenshot
Wondershare DVD Burner System Requirements
Operating System: Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP/2003/Vista
Processor: 750MHz Intel or above, or AMD CPU
Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
RAM: 256 MB or above
- How to Use Low Voltage Equipment Safely - December 28, 2020
- Tron Cryptocurrency: Everything A Beginner Needs to Know - September 15, 2020
- How to Delete Duplicate Songs from iTunes – Remove Duplicate Songs - June 19, 2019