Cleaning your iPhone majorly depends on how you diagnose its memory usage and how efficient the diagnostic tool you are using is. Below are some of the efficient diagnostic and optimization tools that can help you improve the performance of your iPhone with ease.
SafeEraser – Protect Your Personal Privacy
- Permanently Erase Your Android & iPhone to protect your personal privacy.
- Remove deleted files on idevices permanently;deleted files no longer recoverable .
- 1-Click Cleanup to clean junk files and speed up idevice performance.
- Not only support pictures & videos but also protects your call logs, messages and more.
iPhone cleaning app No 1: Memory & Disk Scanner Pro
Developed by Phan Minh Nhut, Memory & Disk Scanner Pro works automatically. All you need to is, install the app on your iPhone and leave it running. Memory & Disk Scanner Pro automatically scans for and deletes the unwanted junk files and frees up phone’s memory to give you optimum user experience.
- Scans the memory and storage automatically when the app starts, and removes unwanted and junk files.
- Set the minimum value for the amount of RAM and let Memory & Disk Scanner Pro free up the said space automatically.
- Set the maximum value for the amount of RAM and let the app free up the said space automatically.
- Auto optimization.
- Minimum and maximum settings to free the RAM .
- Memory & Disk Scanner Pro is not free.
iPhone cleaning app No 2: Memory Status
Memory Status, yet another iPhone cleaning app developed by Kanako Homma allows you to monitor the status of the memory of your phone. Interfaces like Memory and Processes in the app display the information about the used memory and the user-initiated processes that are running in the background, whereas the Cleaning interface allows you to clean the memory and terminate the unwanted running processes to improve the phone’s efficiency.
- Single-tap to get all the information about the memory usage.
- Single-tap to get all the information about the running processes.
- Single-tap to terminate the running processes.
- Single-tap iPhone optimization.
- Sometimes Memory Status terminates itself while killing the running processes.
iPhone cleaning app No 3: SYS Activity Manager
A product by Appsware, SYS Activity Manager allows you to monitor all the system information like memory usage, RAM consumption, etc. within a user-friendly interface and provides you proper guidance to perform optimization tasks on your iPhone.
- Informs about the background processes and apps.
- Monitors the LTE, 3G, and Wi-Fi network speed.
- Graphical representation of iPhone status.
- Easy-to-understand interface.
- Complete system monitoring.
- Requires manual intervention to optimize iPhone.
iPhone cleaning app No 4: IAssistant
A free app by Life On Touch, IAssistant enables you to monitor the memory, CPU, and battery usage of your iPhone. An easy-to-use interface allows you to check the system health on the basis of consumption of the resources of your iPhone.
- Checks system health.
- Monitors battery usage.
- Monitors CPU usage.
- Capable of monitoring the overall health of your iPhone.
- Has user-friendly interface.
- Compatible with almost all iOS devices.
- Manual intervention is needed for iPhone cleanup.
iPhone cleaning app No 5: Bytes (Memory)
A product of Recession Apps LLC, Bytes (Memory) is different from its other competitors. Unlike others, Bytes calculates and displays the amount of usable memory. With such information, you can easily calculate and terminate the unwanted processes and running apps to improve the performance of your Apple device.
- The table RUNNING PROCESSES allows you to see the number of processes running that you can terminate as per your convenience.
- Calculates the free amount of memory, enabling you to assess the overall performance.
- Calculates and displays how much memory is available.
- Displays the running processes in a user-friendly interface.
- Manual intervention is needed to clean up the memory.
iPhone cleaning app No 6: Battery Doctor
Developed by KS Mobile, Inc., Battery Doctor can be considered a one-stop shop for all your iPhone optimization needs. The app calculates the consumed amount of RAM and storage and allows you to clean up your device with ease.
- Displays overall system health status on the main interface.
- Enables you to clean junk files.
- Enables you to boost your phone’s memory.
- Intuitive interface.
- Free to use.
- Easy phone optimization.
- At the time of this writing, Battery Doctor is not compatible with iOS 8.0.3 and above.
iPhone cleaning app No 7: Phone Expander
Yet another phone cleaner that allows you to bulk-remove the installed apps, remove system cache, and remove photos after automatically backing them up on your PC. The user-friendly interface of Phone Expander requires no professional training or prior technical knowledge.
- Easy system cache removal.
- Automatic image back up before removal.
- Bulk app removal.
- Intuitive interface.
- Performs multiple tasks.
- Allows easy iPhone optimization.
- Phone Expander is still in beta phase at the time of this writing.
iPhone cleaning app No 8: SafeEraser
An efficient tool developed by , SafeEraser not only cleans your iPhone efficiently but it also allows you to permanently erase your personal data from your phone and make it irrecoverable should you ever want to dispose your device off.
- Cleans junk files.
- Removes unused apps.
- Compresses photos to save storage space.
- Makes deleted files irrecoverable.
- All features can be accessed from a single interface.
- Easy to use.
- Compatible with both Windows and Mac platforms.
- SafeEraser is a paid app.
iPhone cleaning app No 9: Memory 100% Pro
Memory 100% Pro by Cocopok is an iPhone optimization tool that monitors, cleans, and optimizes your phone’s memory to increase its overall performance. Even though the app comes with a price tag, it is worth every cent that you invest in it.
- Monitors the processes of your iPhone.
- Displays detailed memory status.
- Allows you to clean the memory and optimize your iPhone easily.
- Easy manageability.
- Provides complete system information.
- User-friendly interface.
- Memory 100% Pro is a paid app.
iPhone cleaning app No 10: Memory Doctor
Memory Doctor, a paid app by Blue Onion Soft, Inc., allows you to display and manage the memory of your iPhone efficiently. Used in many countries across the globe, the app is amazingly useful when it comes to optimizing your phone.
- Displays Free, Inactive, and Active memory status.
- Displays running processes.
- Displays running apps.
- Easy and user-friendly interface.
- Monitors your iPhone completely.
- Displays the memory status in easy-to-understand way.
- Memory Doctor is a paid app.
- PVC Disposal and Recycling Full Guide - November 23, 2020
- How to Convert VHS tapes to DVD and Capture VHS to Computer - June 19, 2019
- 18 Free Online Video Converters and Internet Video Downloaders - June 11, 2019