Nowadays, YouTube provides a lot of videos in high definition quality. You can either watch these videos online or download them to your device first, for instance iPhone 7. The good thing about downloading YouTube videos to your iPhone is that you can be able to watch them anywhere, anytime you want. Even if you cannot be able to access the internet for some reason, you will be able to watch the YouTube videos. To be able to download the YouTube videos, you will need to look for the best YouTube downloader for iPhone 7. Unfortunately, most YouTube downloaders are not supported on iPhone 7. No worry! Here we pick up top 5 best iPhone 7 YouTube downloader for you to choose from.
#1. iTube Studio
With iTube Studio for Mac (or iTube Studio for Windows), you can download HD videos not only from YouTube, but also from many other video sharing sites, including Vimeo, Facebook, Dailymotion, Metacafe and so on. Apart from offering you the possibility to download videos from many sites online, this application also allows you to convert videos to different formats, including MP3, WAV, M4A, MKV and so on. Another thing that you would love about this application is the ability to build video libraries using both downloaded and desktop videos. By doing so, you will make sure that your videos are kept in a properly organized manner. Also, iTube Studio has a built-in video player that you can use to play both downloaded and desktop videos.
- It allows you to download videos in a batch and then convert all of them at once at a high speed.
- It has a “download then convert” feature that allows you to download videos to the specified audio and video formats.
- It has a Download All button that allows you to save entire YouTube playlists, categories and channels.
- You can leave your Mac on while iTube Studio is downloading and set is to automatically shut the device down after the download has finished.
- You can use it to export videos directly to your iTunes library.
- It has a very accessible interface that allows you to manage content very easily.
- It allows you to use your iPhone 7 as a USB device for storing any files you want.
- It displays annoying ads.
- It requires a premium account to be able to download videos.
- The download speed is very slow.
- It supports download of Full HD 1080p videos along with airplay support.
- It allows you to share, like, dislike and comment on YouTube videos.
- It supports YouTube subtitle.
- It is so inconsistent when it comes to playing downloaded music.
- It crashes occassionally.
#4. MacX MediaTrans
- It downloads and transfers videos on iOS devices at superfast speed.
- It can reduce file size to up to 50 percent without interfering with its quality.
- It has issues with some iOS versions.
#5. 4K Video Downloader
- It does not have annoying ads or toolbars.
- You can use it to download entire playlists from YouTube.
- It does not support direct conversion of 4K videos to MP3 format.
- It is not cross platform and open source.
How to download and convert YouTube to iPhone 7
Step 1 Launch iTube Studio for Mac
The first thing you will need to do is go to the website, search for iTube Studio for Mac and then download it to your computer. After the download is complete, look for the place where you saved the installation file on your Mac and then move it to the Applications folder. The installation will be done in a few seconds.
Step 2 Download YouTube Videos
After you have successfully installed and launched iTube Studio, you can go ahead and download the YouTube videos. You will simply need to launch the browser that you have installed on your Mac and visit YouTube.com. Search for the video that you want to download and play it. The moment the video starts playing, a “Dowload” button will appear. This application offers you the following 3 ways to download the video.
a) Click on the “Download” button and then allow the application to do the rest for you.
b) Drag the URL of the video to the dock icon for iTube Studio in the address bar of your Mac.
c) Copy and paste the URL of the video page to the primary window of iTube Studio to start downloading.
Step 3 Convert YouTube Videos to iPhone 7
The conversion process is not difficult at all. You will just need to go to the “Downloaded” tab that is located on the left side of the program window. Look for the “Convert” button and then click on it. Specify the output format by clicking on Apple and then iPhone 7. Once you have done that, click “OK”, and then click on Convert to start the conversion process.