iPhone won’t sync? When you sync iPhone, you might have some troubles which make you at a loss. Don’t worry. In this article, I list out some questions and corresponding solutions. Please read on.
Recommended Product – Phone Manager Get You Out of iPhone Won’t Sync
- Copy playlists from iPhone to iTunes and vice versa without erasing original contents.
- Transfer any song to any iPhone on any computer wihtout iTunes.
- Copy songs in multiple formats to iPhone without incompatibility issues.
- Copy Music from iPhone/iPad/iPod to iTunes with ratings & play counts.
- Make any photos or video from Apple devices or PC to GIF images.
- Delete photos/videos by batch with a single click.
- De-duplicate the repeated contacts.
- Selectively transfer exclusive files.
- Fix & optimize ID3 tags,covers,song information
- Directly transfer music, videos, contacts and photos between Apple devices.
- Perfectly backup/restore iTunes library.
- Install/Uninstall and manage Apps on your iDevice in batch.
- Be compatible with all iOS devices, including iPhone 7, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6, iPad Air, iPad mini etc.
How to Reinstall App If It Is Not Syncing Correctly?
- Connect your iPhone with your computer and open iTunes, click on “Applications” on the left (under your music library).
- Find the application which you want to remove from the list of application you have. Right click on it and remove it.
- Then select “Remove” from the Library.
- Then select “Move to Trash” from the iTunes Library.
- Now sync your iPhone. When you are done, make sure that app is no longer on your iPhone.
- Now download the application again from iTunes using your previous apple account and Then sync again.
iPhone Won’t Sync with iTunes, What You Can Do?
Sometimes you are unable to sync iPhone or your PC does not detect your iPhone device. There are many reasons behind it, you can try different methods to solve these issues.
- Use another USB cable if you have to connect your iPhone to the computer.
- Restart your iPhone and try to sync your iPhone again.
- Restart your computer.
Restarting your computer can fix non-iPhone issues as well. It’s a good idea to reboot your computer before you do any kind of troubleshooting.
- Check and install the latest version of iTunes if you don’t have visited the Apple website and download the latest-and-greatest version, just in case.
iPhone Won’t Sync Music?
Sometimes when you updated your iPhone 7 and Mac’s iTunes – everything syncs fine except for music. You should try to sync by playlist, artist, album and genre separately, but it might be stuck on the preparing bar. For this, I recommend to deselect everything in the Summary tab of the iPhone apart from automatically sync when your iPhone is connected. Click “Sync only selected songs and videos” to sync music or videos just as you do before.
What’s New in iOS 10?
iOS 10 is titanic for developer and enormous for customers. It has many new enhanced features and functions which make it world most advance mobile operating system.
- Siri API for developers;
- Redesigned Lock screen;
- Huge changes and new features for Messages;
- Redesigned Apple Music app;
- Deletable stock apps;
- New “Home” app for HomeKit;
- Which iPhone modes will support iOS 10?
iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5.
- Learn more about iOS 10, Click Here
How to Update iPhone App?
You can check app updates for your iPhone by taping on the blue “App Store” icon located on your home screen of your iPhone. Then tap the “Updates” button at the bottom right of the App Store.