MobileGo is an All-In-One solution to help you manage your entire mobile lifestyle in one convenient place. Fully supports all iOS devices and Android devices. It couldn’t be easier to transfer files between iPhone and Android device with this powerful phone manager.
Key Features About Phone Manager MobileGo
- Switch devices without losing any data. Manage your growing app collection, backup & restore and even send messages from your desktop.
- With this powerful multi-files Phone Manager, you can download, manage, import & export your music, photos and videos with only 1 click.
- Easily backup your data and restore instantly if anything happens to your data.
- Recover lost data from your Android mobile device. Whether you lost data during a software update, malicious attack or simply deleted something by accident.
What can Phone Manager Do More
- Drag and drop your favorite videos and movies to mobile phone and tablet
- Quickly detect, merge or delete duplicate contacts
- Easier than ever to download, manage and remove apps from your Android device.
- Connect wireless to your desktop and transfer media, contacts & more by simply dragging & dropping them to the desktop icon.
Why You need MobileGo
- One click Phone Transfer let you transfer to and from any device regardless of make, model or carrier.
- With the Android Mirror built-in MobileGo, you can play Android mobile games on your computer.
- This phone file manager let you export and delete photos easily, even your device has thousands of pictures dripped into multiple folders or left on SD cards
- Allows you to quickly add/remove & transfer music instantly from the web or hard drive to your mobile devices.
Video guide about MobileGo
Supported Devices Systems
Android: From Android 2.0 to Android 6.0
Apple Devices: iOS 10/9/8/7/6/5
Nokia: Symbian 40/60/^3 (Supported in using Phone Transfer)
Operating System: Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP/2003/Vista
Processor: 750MHz Intel or above, or AMD CPU
Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
RAM: 256 MB or above